Friday, August 9, 2013

DO BEE

Romper Room was another TV staple from my growing up years.  After my crayon bridge drawing for Winky Dink, I had to be a Do Bee and not a Don't Bee and watch Romper Room every morning thorough the permanent crayon damage to the 12 inch glass screen on the most valuable item in our household, the TV.. I was 5 years old and there were not many TV channels to watch and shows were only broadcast a few select times a day...the rest of the time was a test pattern on the screen...and then sign off at night..now I get upset if one of my 877 cable channels gets disrupted for a few seconds or I have to miss a baseball game due to game day blackout and I want to throw an alcoholic beverage at the 47 inch flat screen HDTV.....I need to remember the important stuff I learned 60 years ago:  Don't Bee an asshole.....






No comments:

Post a Comment